65 Acres, 25 Lots, 6,000 ft Runway
The Refuge AirRanch consists of a 65-acre parcel of land right off of the Alpine Airpark’s 5,850 ft. runway with prevailing winds in your favor for a straight-out departure over Palisades lake and a fuel farm across from the taxiway. The development consists of 24 2+ acre lots, along with 25 individual hangers.
With stunning panoramic mountain views, The Refuge is complete with landscaping to include brushes, shrubs, green prairie grass, evergreen trees, and fish ponds as well as a bike and running path. Regarding runway performance, if the plane can do Jackson, it can do Alpine. Alpine’s runway is only 200′ shorter and the airport is 800′ lower in elevation.
Chateau Twenty Now Sold!
Chateau Twenty is a 3 bedroom, 4 ½ bath western stone and timber dream home set on two acres with a jet-sized 70×70′ detached hangar. Its architectural use of reclaimed timbers, iron and glass juxtaposed to natural stone and hardwood floors make this gracious 4,550 square foot home at once stately and homey.
As you enter, the living and dining room windows reveal unobstructed mountain views over the main deck and private pond with water features. You’ll love looking out while enjoying your morning cup of coffee in the magnificent great room warmed by a real wood-burning fireplace.
Chateau 20 is built with acute attention to detail, craftsmanship, and with the highest quality lighting and finishes.
• 3 large Bedrooms + Office
• 4 and 1/2 baths
• Expansive Master Bedroom Suite with Sitting Room
• Dining Room and Great Room with Spectacular Mountain and Lake Views
• Natural Stone and Hardwood Floors
• Granite and Quartz Counter Tops
• Ornate Ironwork Lighting
• Massive Stone Fireplace with Iron Doors
• Kitchen features Thermador Appliances, incredible Chef’s Pantry
• Wood Windows
• Central Heating/Air Conditioning
• State-of-the-art AV/Sound and Security
• Covered Deck and Entryway
• Rusted Steel and Cedar Shake Roof
• 3 Car Garage
• Extensive Landscaping
50 WIEMANN WAY, ALPINE, WYOMING 83128 | MLS# 19-1234
Mountain Modern 13 Contract Pending
2 Acre lot in the Refuge at Alpine Airpark a 65-acre parcel off of the Alpine Airpark’s 5,850×70 foot runway. With stunning panoramic mountain views, the Refuge (25, 2 acre lots) is complete with landscaping including shrubs, green prairie grass, evergreen trees and fish ponds as well as a bike and running path, which will travel through the development from north to south.
3 Bedroom, 4 Bath, 1 Powder Room
Master Bedroom/Bath Wing
18×34′ Pilot’s Lounge with Fireplace and Full Bath
Open Living, Dining and Kitchen
Huge Butler’s Pantry
3 Car Garage
80×80′ Hangar 67′ 7 1/2″ x 17′ 9 3/4″ Door
SQUARE FOOTAGE HABITABLE – 4,746 SF
PILOT LOUNGE – 820 SF
GARAGE – 938 SF
HANGER – 6,400 SF
Brand New Spec Home Underway, Click Here to Download Plans.
35 BRANSON BLVD, Alpine, WY 83128 | MLS# 19-1223
Airpark HOA = $2800, Refuge HOA = $8400, +2% Sales price at time of Sale
AERO Condo Hangar, Phase 1, Unit #3
• A custom-finished 60×60 hangar, complete with a WWII replica watch
tower with a half bathroom fitted with Grumman wing vanity and tail section
shelves. Calling all WWII airplane enthusiasts, this hangar is for you!
• Shop Sink
• Galvanized metal interior wall
• Includes metal cabinets and tail cone table
• All Steel Framed Construction
• 10×10 Insulated Overhead Garage Door for Vehicle Entrance
• 20 Year Distressed Siding
• Metal Roof
• Paved Ramp Area
• 55 x 16.6″ Clear Hydraulic High Power door
• Plenty of room for your airplane and more!!!